Friday, October 29, 2010

G, PG, NC16, M18 & now R21!!!

29 October 2010; 二十一岁了!


These 21st of growing up, I have learn & experience many things and gain many things...Be it happiness, sadness, anger or tears, hopeful or hurtful, smooth or rough, these make me stronger and braver to face the future challenges…
And I am really thankful for people that have always been with me, family who are always my supporting pillars and friends who I know they will be there no matter rain or shine xD



Family- my best daddy and mummy and that silly brother;
Thank you for their upbringing, their time, their efforts, their support and their love! They are the ones that I can’t survive without! Coz I know no matter what had happened, rain or shine, they are the ones that will always be by my side…HUGZ! They are the ones who make me who I am today!


Si.Hua.Mei.Hui;



This friendship, our bonds and connections are proofs that how important they are to me! Thank you for being there, for sharing my joy and tears, for fighting thru every exams/difficulties, for celebrating every happiness and for creating those silly memories together! You guys never know how grateful I am to have ur! I can’t and never dare to imagine, how life will be like without ur..Thanks for helping my 21st celebration, thanks for the touching messages & present and thanks for the surprise! xD Of coz I didn’t forget to thank Alex too! Thanks for the venue, the help, the card/present and always being caring! Lets continue to create more silly yet wonderful memories together!

Cscc darlings!


From the juniors to my batch to the seniors, thank you for all the wishes and memories we had together! Thanks for all the things that I learned from ur, thanks for always willing to listen to me and thanks for all the things that I have yet to have chance to thank ur!

Joining Cscc in my poly days is one of the best things I ever did! Starting from FO camp to the rest of the countless events/camps to the boring meeting to those hangouts and to now MeMoRiEs! In cscc, I gain Friends- really True Friends cum Soulmate…因为有你们,我好幸福!Those moments of fun and laughter we had, those moments of getting tired and grumpy and many many more moments we had together, lets continue to create them! Thou now that we have all graduated and are fighting for our future, let’s not forget each other and meet up often still! Lets grow OLD together! Xoxo


And to all my ex-colleagues, Junxian, Aloy and the rest who have wished me! Thank you for all your wishes and care! Thanks for bringing joy to me during my days in GE, Thanks for the help I got from ur in those days and thanks for still remembering me! =D

Heartfelt thank U for all those who came for my celebrations, thanks for taking out time and thanks for the lovely cards/presents! I Love ur! xD

And this year,
I wish...
that my family and friends will remain happy and healthy,
that life will be a little easier for my family and friends,
that I will be stronger & braver to face the upcoming challenges,
that ... i wish... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment