Friday, May 1, 2009

I wish i can be there...

Went out w huisan to search for Kian's present...Jane joined us for awhile b4 she went for work...and she bought us egg tarts!! made by herself..thanks darling!!

Had a great time w huisan todae...had a long chat w her, long walking session and many many silly laughter...We did de most silly & shy things today..omg!! i couldnt believe i did tat!! tats de secret btw de 3 of us!!! shhh...

Anyway, i m going to tutor on sunday!! pray for mi tat the parents wont be tat difficult to handle and i will enjoy it...



I wish i can be there...
I reli hope so...
but i didt...
coz is not u tat wan mi to b there...
n i know i wont be able to take it...
i cant take another round of this all over again...
i dont wan to b hurt...
i m alrdy hurting...
But i hope everything is great...everyone is proud of u n u deserve a "Congrats!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment